Things Men Say


If you just get rid of the baby, you will not lose your job.
If you just quit school, you could help your family.
If you just lost some weight, you’d be very pretty.
If you just do what I want, I’ll leave you alone.
If you just keep quiet, you can keep your job.
If you just go out with me, you’d like me.
If you just keep quiet, no one will hear.
If you just try it, you’ll like it.

You just need to do what I say, and everything will be fine.
You just need to open your legs more, and stop struggling.
You just need to work harder, then you can get a raise.
You just need to keep quiet, no one will help you.
You just need to learn to take a compliment.
You just need to be happy, it’s not that bad.
You just need to stop complaining.
You just need to smile more.

Just stop fighting, it feels better when you relax.
Just stop being a bitch, you know what I want.
Just stop being a tease, I took you to dinner.
Just stop asking, you’re not going to get it.
Just stop being so emotional, it didn’t hurt.
Just stop complaining, it only hurts once.
Just stop flirting, he doesn’t like you.
Just Stop.


Inspired By Grace and Jordan

Comments

Popular Posts